The human imagination is our most powerful innate resource. We are born with an imagination that can be used to help or hinder us during our lives. Most of us don’t even realise that we can utilise the imagination to improve our life and health and live more positively, day to day, yet we use it all the time, in everything that we do.
During difficult and challenging times, we can imagine things going wrong all the time, and this can lead to stress, anxiety, depression, and poor health. This worry is a misuse of imagination.
What if you could learn to use your imagination differently, to ease stress, reduce anxiety, improve mood, and boost your immune system? Join us weekly to learn how.
During this group you will learn:
- How to use your imagination in positive ways to reduce stress and anxiety, improve mood and health
- About your essential needs and how to get them met effectively
- Tools and techniques that you can implement straight away, to get calm, reduce stress/anxiety, boost mood, and improve general health
- Writing exercises that help you to feel better about yourself, your life, and your future
- How to consistently use your imagination, in your daily life, to stop worrying and start living well
This is for you if you:
- Are feeling challenged by what is going on in the world around you right now
- Are struggling with low mood, anxiety, stress, chronic pain, fatigue, or other health issues
- Want to meet other people in a warm and safe environment
Those who can attend every week will build on things learned in previous weeks and gain most benefit. However, it is possible to join at any point, and gain benefit from each session.
We will meet every Friday afternoon from 1pm to 3pm. If you need to leave a bit earlier to collect children from school, that is fine.
Where: Launceston Library, Madford Lane, PL15 9AB
When: Every Friday 1pm to 3pm, from 27th Jan to 31st March
Who: Contact Emma at: email@example.com or call 07791 520388 or ask in Launceston library