You can help support the Charles Causley Trust in its important, innovative and extensive work in several ways.
DONATE, in various ways!
Please consider donating, to help the work of the Charles Causley Trust.
As a registered charity, we encourage donations from the public and from organisations, to help with all of our work. You can do that very easily and securely through the Trust’s dedicated web-page on the ‘Just Giving’ site, by clicking HERE. Alternatively, to discuss donations with a member of our staff, please e-mail us, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We also occasionally run ‘crowdfunding’ campaigns for specific purposes, such as our 2021 Digital Festival of Arts and Literature. Watch the Trust’s website and/or its social media channels for details of these, as they arise.
You can give any amount you like, choose whether or not to Gift-Aid that, and decide if you’d like your donation to be a named one or an anonymous one.
VOLUNTEER, in various ways!
Please consider volunteering with the Charles Causley Trust, by offering some of your time, and/or skills.
Opportunities for volunteering, internships and similar vacancies to help the Trust and its work will usually be advertised when they become available. Please subscribe to the Trust’s e-mail Newsletter to keep informed of such new and exciting opportunities. Alternatively, please e-mail us at any time, directly, at: email@example.com to discuss the idea and how you might be able to help.
JOIN the Trust, as a Member!
Please consider joining the Charles Causley Trust, as a Member.
Another way to help is by becoming a Member of the Charles Causley Trust. There are three levels (see below): annually, as a standard ‘Friend’ of the Trust or as a ‘Student Member’, or — best of all — as one of our ‘Gold Lifetime Members’.
When you do this, you’ll receive a number of benefits, as well as knowing you’re helping support our work even more fully. In addition to notifications, papers and Members’ voting rights for our AGM (and any Special General Meetings), our range of special membership benefits include:
• a chance to win a weekend stay in Cyprus Well (Charles Causley’s house in Launceston) for a lucky Gold Lifetime Member plus 1 other person — awarded through an annual draw for all such Gold Lifetime Members of the Trust
• invitations to exclusive Causley Trust member-only events
• free tickets (for the Trust Member, plus one other person) to 1 paying event of your choice in the Causley Festival of Arts and Literature tickets, in the first year of your Trust membership
• early booking options, and discounts, on other Causley Festival tickets
• exclusive invitations to other, open Causley Trust events throughout the year
• a free copy of each issue of our periodic Trust journal, ‘St. Thomas Water’
• and, up to 20% discount on Trust merchandise.
Please click on any or all of the three tiles below for more details about each level of membership, its cost, and its benefits to you.